{a glimpse into our world}








Sunday, December 19, 2010

photo booths rock!

I love the old school black & white photo booths that I used to see at the mall or the movies, or some other random place. There was a photo booth at Six Flags in Arlington- that Terah and I would use every time we went. We would get some pretty funny photos, that I still have, by the way….

We were walking around this outdoor mall last night after Kyle’s birthday dinner at Rock Bottom, and there it was. A photo booth. HOWEVER, this one was NOT old school. I mean, it took credit cards for pete’s sake!

Well, nevertheless, we had to try it out. Kyle and I have also done booth photos before- we found one while he was visiting me one weekend in Brenham, TX. Wow! That was a LONG TIME AGO! I wanted a new photo strip with the birthday boy, so we hopped in. Let me tell you- these are much more involved than the old school booths. You can choose themes…and if you want color photos, sepia or b&w. Wow! Choices! It even counts down for you before the photo is taken. So, while we are taking the pics, the boys are right outside the booth just cracking up. Kyle and I have NO idea what they are laughing at. When the four pictures are taken and we exit the booth, we find out real quick! There is a video of our entire photo booth experience playing while we are waiting for our pics to drop into the slot (this used to be a drying slot, but not anymore). The boys saw us making silly faces the entire time we were in there. LOL It was pretty funny. Of course, they thought it was gross when we kissed for one of the pics. BOYS!

IMG_1462

No comments: