{a glimpse into our world}








Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day, 2010

We had a great Christmas this year. Kyle and I loved watching the boys open their presents-- Austin even opened one all by himself. Brendan helped him with the rest. P and B got new DSi’s and A got a new basketball hoop that he absolutely loves to play with. His other favorite toy is the shake and go lightening mcqueen car. big hit, grandma!

IMG_0204IMG_0206IMG_0218

Yes! New DSi’s!!!!

IMG_0225

My boys on Christmas morning.

IMG_0228

P and A checking out the quarter map that granny sent them.

IMG_0234

and me getting ready to go on a bike ride with P and B… I love this bike!

IMG_0238

While the turkey was cooking, we headed out to City Park in Denver to play and throw around the football. Austin had a ball at this park- it was his first time here. Actually, we hadn’t been at this park since I was pregnant with him…wow! Seems like FOREVER ago! Austin is 16 months already!! Here are a few pictures that I took…

IMG_0246IMG_0253IMG_0256IMG_0269IMG_0273

When we got home after the park, Peyton, Brendan and I went on another short little bike ride. When we got home, it was time to finish preparing dinner. The turkey was YUM!

After dinner, we played TROUBLE and then watched movies. Amazing day!

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: