{a glimpse into our world}








Monday, February 15, 2010

valentine's day





I meant to post this yesterday- but I couldn't find the card...guess I need to get organized. That was one of my new year's resolutions. Geez- it's only Feb. 15th and I'm already falling behind.
Anyway- I make Valentine cards every year for family. This is my card for this year. The only thing that I didn't think about ahead of time was that I needed square envelopes because the card is a circle- so it required EXTRA postage. Oh well- this just meant a trip to the post office... That's what my lunch break is for at work, right?
The boys had a fun day yesterday. They got treats from mommy & daddy and grandpa & grandma sharp. After they scarfed down a bunch of chocolate- they went to play with the neighbor kids (probably eating more candy that I didn't know about).
I didn't really feel like cooking, so I took the boys to get dinner and then we went to the store to get ice cream- waffle bowls and all!
The boys fell asleep (actually, they probably passed out from a sugar rush) on the couch watching iCarly, lol. When Kyle got home- he woke them up and took them up to their room. Brendan was happy to see Daddy and tell him goodnight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: