{a glimpse into our world}








Friday, February 19, 2010

sitting man and an anniversary



February 19, 2010: Austin is 6 months old. He is just starting to sit up unassisted. He wobbles a bit- but he is doing great! His favorite past time is still chewing his fists. He doesn't have any teeth yet, so I don't think he poses a threat to himself. ;)

He got a little taste of bananas- here was his reaction...


This picture is priceless. He really did like the bananas, I promise. He is doing pretty good with the spoon feeding. I'm going to do a little at a time with him.
Today was also our 1 year anniversary in our house. We have done a lot in the year that we have lived here...we've painted every room in the house except for the master bedroom and bathroom (can't decide on a color!), we ripped out the carpet in the living room and put in pergo flooring (love it!) and we've done A LOT of yard work (and we still aren't done). We've also made some pretty great memories here so far-
It was kind of funny this afternoon... It snowed all night last night and most of the day today. My husband DID NOT shovel the driveway before he went to work this afternoon. Our driveway is pretty steep and I can't make it up to the garage without sliding back down, so I had to shovel the driveway to get the van in. I was so mad and was thinking to myself, "why did we not consider the driveway when we bought this house?" I highly doubt we would have passed on this house because of the darn driveway, but on a really snowy day when the cars are sliding down the driveway- it makes me wonder....:)

No comments: