{a glimpse into our world}








Friday, January 14, 2011

just call him {MJ}

Austin & Kyle had fun playing basketball last night. Every time Austin made a basket, he would clap (this also goes for putting a toy away, eating his last bite of food, or anything else we say "good job" about). Kyle blocked a few shots on the shorty, and Austin just laughed. He loves his basketball hoop. During the day, he'll just walk by- grab the ball- and make a shot. That's it; then he's done. ;) He's so funny.


His brothers like to play basketball with him, too. The hoop adjusts, so the boys always make it taller and it makes Austin very upset. He looks at them like, "hello?!? i'm short here! throw me a bone." It is quite entertaining to watch.
I love that the boys get along so well. Peyton and Brendan don't mind hanging out with Austin; playing in his room with him. His room is pretty cool, though. I mean, he's got a lego table and a train set. What more could a boy want? Austin loves it.

I can't believe he is going to be 17 months soon-- on the 19th, to be exact. He is turning in to quite the little man. He got his first molars on top a few weeks ago and the bottom ones are coming in on both sides this week. He's been pretty good with those. A slight fever, but no extra crabbiness going on lately.
We are going on a hike with some friends tomorrow-- it is supposed to be sunny and in the 50's. {Perfection!}
I'm also going to try and get a few projects done that I am working on. Hopefully that will happen. I love crafting, but I NEVER have the time for it. One of my 2011 goals is to MAKE time-- so here's hoping!

I am looking forward to this 3-day weekend. Work 3 days, then get 3 off?? That's my kind of week!

No comments: