{a glimpse into our world}








Tuesday, November 02, 2010

HaLlOwEeN weekend FUN!!

We took the boys to Boo at the Zoo on Saturday for trick or treating and zoo fun. They got quite a bit of candy and we saw all the animals we wanted- they were all checking out the little goblins walking around. P and B were both scary this year...man, they are growing up! Peyton was a skeleton and Brendan was the scary scream man. Then there was my little monkey. :) He was so adorable in his costume walking around the zoo, with his little tail and fat, little belly. I can't believe it's his 2nd Halloween already. Seriously?!?
So, here are a few pics of the boys at Boo at the Zoo...and the animals at the Denver Zoo. You decide which is which...:)






After the zoo, the boys took me to Jack n Grill for burgers. They've been there with Dad but it was my first trip. The burgers are huge! Kyle and I split one and the boys split one. Yikes!
I took a picture (of a PICTURE) of Adam from Man vs. Food- he did the 7 pound burrito challenge there. We saw a family of 4 order it- it is MASSIVE!

Adam

** remember, I split this with Kyle** lol

Sunday, Halloween night- we trick-or-treated in the neighborhood for a little over an hour. It got dark fast! I didn't take any pics during the night, just one right before we left the house.
Here are my little ghouls...;)


No comments: