{a glimpse into our world}








Friday, November 26, 2010

{Christmas} card photos, 11/21/2010

Let me start off by saying that it is almost impossible for me to get Kyle to participate in studio photos. He will do just about anything to get out of them, I really mean this. I had an appointment all scheduled for this past weekend, but ended up canceling it because I couldn't get the big turd to go.
He did agree to take some outdoor photos instead, which is totally fine with me. It was last minute, so I couldn't ask anyone to take these for us- it was up to our trusty tripod this time...
We drove West to Boulder because there are some really good photo spots near Chautauqua Park.
Here are the two photos that we got. Considering how cold and windy it was on Sunday, these turned out pretty good.
I ordered our {Christmas cards} today on Shutterfly. They turned out really cute. :)

No comments: