{a glimpse into our world}








Sunday, August 22, 2010

my baby boy is o-n-e!!!!


Austin is one! We had a little party for him yesterday. He had a lot of fun and made a lot of special memories. I just can't believe a year has gone by already!


Austin, you are such a special little guy. We all love you so much. You are learning new things everyday. You are so close to walking, it's scary. You take a few steps without anyone even trying to get you to. You cruise around on your little tikes racer like no other. It is so funny to watch you push around on it all over the house. ;) You are a little man- you say "mama", "dada" and "bye". You clap and wave. You eat like a HORSE! You are constantly changing and you amaze me everyday. I love you so much and cannot imagine life without you. You have definitely changed our family for the better. I am so happy that you are our little boy #3. ;)



1 comment:

Rekha said...

Hi Mary, I just stumbled in your page while looking for cake recipies for my son's first birthday. I hardly have days in front of me to realize a cake and time is just ticking by!! By luck, I saw ur baby's birthday pics and the cake that was mouth watering!Belated birthday wishes to Austin, and God Bless.
Could you please send me the recipie for the cake and the chocolate icing (?) so i shall make one for my son? you can inbox me the recipie to rekhashekar85@gmail.com
Much Love,
Rekha