{a glimpse into our world}








Monday, January 02, 2012

A {new} year!

2012 has started off well. I took the boys to the Downtown Aquarium today- and we met up with two of my friends and their kiddos. We had a lot of fun- the aquarium is one of my favorite places in Denver.
 Group shot of the kiddos!
 A loved the sharks!
 Bros!
 A playing it cool with Ade. :)
 Loves the fish.
Liked the tiger- but not so much getting their picture taken...

So far in 2012, I haven't been at work yet, I've been watching movies with my boys and we've played the Xbox. Not bad. I know it's only the 2nd, but it has started out awesome. :)

A few things that I would like to accomplish this year:
-Work on an awesome family photo book throughout the year from Shutterfly- for "our year in pictures". 
-Take my vitamins every day!
-Start running again! Seriously, I was having fun. This is a goal of mine. A real stress-reliever, too. 
-Make time for myself! This week, I am finding a sitter that I can use on the weekends! No excuses!

Happy {2012} everyone!

No comments: