{a glimpse into our world}








Monday, March 08, 2010

{my creative side surfaced again}

FINALLY! I haven't been able to scrapbook in a long while, so last weekend I had a few friends over and we got our {CrEaTiViTy} on! ;) It was a lot of fun just having a few girls over to hang out with. Even though the boys were home, I managed to get 8 pages done! Wow! I was on a ROLL! They were all A's, of course (I love doing baby pages!). I think I have given up on trying to do a family scrapbook. I just cannot find/make the time anymore...with 3 rugrats ruling the roost. But that's okay- I hear snapfish.com and shutterfly.com make mean photo books. I just might have to try that- considering I haven't done anything with our pictures since 2007! Oh, I started on 2008, but it's NEVER going to get finished. I should accept it and move on....put those pictures in a (don't say it!) photo album. ;) Hey, it's WAY better than a box (MOM).
Here are a few pages from A's book...simple BUT cute!


2 comments:

Paula said...

The pages look GREAT! Try Artscow.com too! I love them :)

Anonymous said...

that is a pretty cool site, thanks!