{a glimpse into our world}








Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break '09




The boys and I drove to Texas for the week to see family. We stayed in Dallas for a few days and spent some time with my in-laws. We then headed to Killeen/Austin. I finally got to see my nephew, Deacon. The boys thought he was the coolest thing. We also saw my sister, my mom, my grandfather, great granny and Kyle's grandma. The boys and I spent a few hours with my friend, Jenny and her little boy, too.


The worst part of the trip was the weather! There were a few sunny days, but it was rainy for the most part. :( Oh well. We did manage to be in a hail storm, too. Peyton thought that was pretty cool. I still need to get my car looked at from that one...


Anyway- we all had a lot of fun. I'm glad I decided to make the trip. It's always great to see family...even though it involved a VERY long car drive. I survived.
Oh yeah, it started snowing the second we hit the CO state line...imagine that! ;)

No comments: